If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: Resolution for windowed mode  (Read 212 times)

aenima

• Linux gamer
    • View Profile
Resolution for windowed mode
« on: July 24, 2020, 02:05:01 AM »
Hi,

i have just installed ATG, and i have two questions : first, i want to change the resolution : i prefer to play in a window with a resolution lower than the max one. And here, ATG only gives me the choice for the max one, so it's not usefull. I tried to find the file settings.xml to see if i can manually modify it, but i wasn't able to find it.

I have to precise that i'm on linux, and if i look in the directories and subdirectories in .steam/ etc i don't find the directory Settings.

My second question, and i don't have looked at it for the moment, but if i want to translate the game in french, which directorie/files should i loook at?

Thanks for your answers.

l'intelligence artificielle n'arrivera jamais a vaincre la stupidite naturelle.

aenima

• Linux gamer
    • View Profile
Re: Resolution for windowed mode
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 07:56:01 AM »
i found the file with all texts.

but still not found the Setting.xml file.

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 11:34:15 AM »
It will only generate the settings folder and XML file once you run the game at least once, or at least it should.
Then the graphics/window settings are right at the top.

aenima

• Linux gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 05:45:38 PM »
i found the settings file few weeks ago (it was in .local/share/AtTheGates/Settings/ and not in .steam/...etc  where i was looking for it before), so now it's ok for me, i can run it with the window resolution i wish.

But i couldn't access to the forum earlier (website not found, after that my posts could not be sent and it sayed to me that i'm banned ...... )

Now it seems to work again.