If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: Travel  (Read 746 times)

Travel
« on: November 12, 2019, 11:55:04 AM »
Hello. Some people consider traveling a waste of time and money. I do not. On the contrary, I consider it one of the best investments we can make. Traveling was never as easy and economical as now, and however busy we are there is always a gap that we can use for a trip. And if you do not find that hole, then you have a problem, because not being more busy is more productive, rather the opposite, who is very busy is almost always being unproductive.
When traveling we discover and experience new things, which many of them make us enjoy life differently than we were used to. I don't want to say that you don't enjoy life when you are not traveling, or that you have to travel to enjoy life, but it is true that when you travel you do things that you don't usually do. It is always good to search the blog