If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: How do I upgrade my caravan Jon? (Second attempt, clan now ANGRY)  (Read 184 times)

The desire has not been granted and this dyer is now ANGRY.
  >:(

I know how important upgrading the caravan can be, because I did it in the old version of the game.  But about June, one of the updates kicked the upgrade option off my screen. 

I expressed frustration and asked for a hotkey for the upgrade caravan button, Jon responded but simply asked what screen resolution I was using. 

I have tried every screen resolution.

Once again, please simply provide us with a hotkey for caravan upgrades until you have time to inspect and adjust the screen on whatever models you are working with.

I note again that this issue appeared after one of the updates - so the caravan was worked and then one of Jon's 'fixes' broke it. 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 09:53:42 AM by sensitive impatient dyer »

Re: How do I upgrade my caravan Jon? (Second attempt, clan now ANGRY)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 11:55:48 AM »
I have the same problem. It seems that once I clicked MORE on the caravan, the window became too large for the screen, and the upgrade button became hidden. For some reason it remembers this even when creating a new game. Hotkey would be appreciated. Also the game crashes when I click OPTIONS so I can't switch the resolution around.