If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: near end game  (Read 481 times)

near end game
« on: February 08, 2019, 06:28:05 PM »
if anyone's interested in a great end game ready save, I have attached mine.  I focused on high wealth generation and high value items for sale (war horses and wine). 

game's not won yet.  will take some time and just clicking to get there .
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 07:04:31 PM by clayffo »

Re: near end game
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 04:56:21 AM »

Hi Clayffo,

Many thanks for posting such an interesting endgame where indeed your position is utterly overwhelming.

The things that interest me most are how you got so many clans and how you've kept them all happy in the settlement.

I presume you must have had several patrons and maybe sculptors in the settlement at some stage and also captured quite a lot of units.
(I gather that once you reach 72 clans, trying to increase the limit crashes the game - is this still the case?)

Obviously once a couple of coinmakers are up then the economy is stable but it must still have been a real undertaking tuning it so well.

With so many bods in the settlement, I guess you'll always have a crime preventer and some mood enhancers (I don't know offhand which these are precisely but believe that intimidating are the former and eloquent the latter - are there other traits that have the same effect?

I see that several clans have lost presumably obnoxious traits so presume that you had an instructor while you were sorting it all out. And I also noticed that a lot of the guys are ennobled.  Is that the simplest way to improve their mood when alcohol fails?

Cheers,

Jon

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 03:48:10 AM »
Some things I have never known before. Until coming to know from all of you

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 03:30:25 AM »
Actually, you should have better questions.