If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: 1.0.0 Design improvement: Show month persistently somewhere?  (Read 197 times)

1.0.0 Design improvement: Show month persistently somewhere?
« on: January 29, 2019, 04:00:49 PM »
At the start of a turn, the month/turn will flash. (e.g. "Late September 500") But there's not a persistent place to go look it up?

I had an enemy attacking me, and I was planning on abandoning my structures, packing up my settlement, and running away. During the winter their armies couldn't reach me to due to supply limits, but I wanted to know exactly what month it was, so I could time my packing up.

Re: 1.0.0 Design improvement: Show month persistently somewhere?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 10:57:40 PM »
If you move your cursor to the sun icon in the top middle of the screen it will tell you the current month and early/late

Re: 1.0.0 Design improvement: Show month persistently somewhere?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 10:14:52 AM »
If you move your cursor to the sun icon in the top middle of the screen it will tell you the current month and early/late

I'm for the month to stay there visible at all times - just a small icon poping out from top of the screen.