If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: 'Out of Memory' Crash Info  (Read 309 times)

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
'Out of Memory' Crash Info
« on: January 24, 2019, 05:53:36 PM »
This is something we're working on and should be improved in v1.01 as well as in future updates. It mostly happens when loading several games in a row, or quitting back to the main menu and starting a new game. Please post in this thread if you ever see it without having reloaded the game.

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at contact@conifergames.com. Thanks for your support!

Re: 'Out of Memory' Crash Info
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 04:24:01 AM »
If by reloading the game, you mean loading a game saved game without having first fully exited the game, then it has happened to me a few times now.

I've attached the crash log, program log, screenshot of the crash pop up, and the most recent 3 save files.  I also threw a DxDiag.txt in there for fun, just in case it can also be helpful.  Though, with this being an out of memory error, who knows when it'll happen again?  The crash log does have all of the crashes i've seen since I started playing though, so hopefully at least that's helpful. 

"Sadly" though, restarting and reloading from "End of previous turn" save file, then ending turn did not crash again.

Each of the crashes i've seen have all come up after clicking End Turn.