If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: 0.9.1 Feud Error - Mousing over the Icon to Punish (FIXED in v0.9.2)  (Read 336 times)

UsF

• View Profile
I received the following error while mousing over the icon of a feud. I had moved a clan out of the settlement previously and did not punish anyone, yet. Then decided to check if the status of the feud changed and received the message attached.

Edit: Added second Screenshot, when error happened again.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 01:07:40 PM by Jon Shafer »

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
Re: 0.9.1 Feud Error - Mousing over the Icon to Punish
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 01:07:16 PM »
Thanks, should be fixed in v0.9.2.

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at contact@conifergames.com. Thanks for your support!

UsF

• View Profile
Re: 0.9.1 Feud Error - Mousing over the Icon to Punish (FIXED in v0.9.2)
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 11:36:08 AM »
I don't have an error message anymore, but it still says FEUD-DESC in game. Plus I was able to punish a person infinitely for a feud, but forgot to make a savegame. That also happened in 0.9.1. Bottom left tooltip shows the issue in the first screenshot. Second picture tooltip shows the amount of punishment.

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 11:02:20 AM »
The FEUD-DESC thing should finally be fixed once and for all in v0.9.3.

The infinite punishment thing is kind of funny and definitely a bug, but not a super-serious one, so I've added it to my list to take care of after the high-priority stuff is done. :)

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at contact@conifergames.com. Thanks for your support!

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 06:16:45 AM »
I lied, forgot to check in the file...

v0.9.4, now that's when it'll be fixed! Yep. I promise. :-X

- Jon