If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: Bug Reporting Info  (Read 591 times)

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
Bug Reporting Info
« on: January 04, 2019, 08:58:31 AM »
Thanks for your help in finding and fixing problems! Since I don't have a big team or a QA department in many ways you guys are the first and line of defense. I sincerely appreciate you spending your time and energy on this.

When posting a bug please skim the existing threads to make sure there's not already something that looks similar.

When reporting a bug PLEASE always create a screenshot of the error message, then try and reproduce the bug from your most recent save file. If you can provide me a save RIGHT before the bug happens and all I have to do is click one button then the odds of it getting fixed quickly are basically 100%, and that means more time spent on things like improving gameplay.

Thanks again, and if you have any questions or there's some way I can make things easier for you guys don't hesitate to let me know.

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at contact@conifergames.com. Thanks for your support!

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
Re: Bug Reporting Info
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 08:44:21 AM »
Thank you everyone for your help! We're catching and fixing tons of bugs, and the game is rapidly becoming more stable. Just FYI if I don't reply to a thread it means it's something I'm now aware of and intend to take a look at eventually after other high-priority stuff is taken care of first.

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at contact@conifergames.com. Thanks for your support!