If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: List of faction attributes?  (Read 96 times)

List of faction attributes?
« on: February 11, 2019, 06:44:18 AM »

Hi,

I've for looked for a list of the attributes of the various factions and can't find it either in game or here.

Probably being dopey but please either point me to it or provide one.

Cheers,

Jon

Re: List of faction attributes?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 01:25:18 PM »
I'd love to see it too. If it doesn't exist, I may be able to make one. Hopefully it does though.

Re: List of faction attributes?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 12:31:52 PM »

Hi again,

I've finally found where the info is. When you start a new game you can hover over the tribes and get a tool tip (very likely others knew this too but thought it too facile to point out).

Anyway here is the list

Cheers,

Jon

The Goths
Start with 15 food and 100 treasure (default is 10 and 40)

The Huns
Can train Horse Archers and start with one (HA). Cannot own structures

The Vandals
Receives gifts of food or treasure from Rome every couple of years. Locked in a permanent alliance with all Roman factions.
(so presumably can only win by training legions)

The Alemanni
All clans will have at least one +ve trait and no fully -ve traits but -50% fame

The Picts
Starts the game with 8 clans (default is 3)

The Lombards
Starts the game with all resource deposits identified but cannot train any clans in foraging professions.

The Franks
+1 mood bonus for all clans but permanently at war with all factions which don't follow Nicene Christianity.

The Slavs
Units no longer require supply except when within another faction's borders.

The Saxons
Start the game next to the ocean with a free galley. Bonuses provided by deserted locations doubled.

The Avars
All units have +1 move point. Can train horse archers. All units require 1 additional supply.