If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: enemy settlement takeover crash  (Read 137 times)

enemy settlement takeover crash
« on: February 06, 2019, 04:01:14 AM »
i try to capture an enemy settlement.. it says captured if i wait a turn it goes back to the enemy.. if i then attempt to pillage instead the game will crash upon attempting to end the turn.

Re: enemy settlement takeover crash
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 05:04:06 PM »
Take one of your armed units and park him on top of the enemy settlement indefinitely.   Whatever you do, don't enter or your unit will come back out as the enemy.   Because you can only have one city, you can never takeover their settlement.   Be sure to capture all the surrounding farms and mines.   

I think that crash is unrelated to the takeover.   My game crashes with the missing key issue almost every half hour. 

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 07:14:27 PM »
Take one of your armed units and park him on top of the enemy settlement indefinitely.   Whatever you do, don't enter or your unit will come back out as the enemy.   Because you can only have one city, you can never takeover their settlement.   Be sure to capture all the surrounding farms and mines.   

I think that crash is unrelated to the takeover.   My game crashes with the missing key issue almost every half hour.

ill try that and see if it helps. still keeping the post open tho in case someone else has another idea

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 05:12:10 PM »

ill try that and see if it helps. still keeping the post open tho in case someone else has another idea

Nope that doesn't even help at all the game auto crashes when i try to go to the next turn. to clarify everything was working flawlessly until i tried to "annihilate" an enemy. no crashes prior to that decision.

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 09:02:24 AM »
[Progress Report]
Issue Status: Unresolved
Current Date: 2/17/2019