If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: 1.0.0 How instructor profession work?  (Read 232 times)

1.0.0 How instructor profession work?
« on: February 04, 2019, 05:00:52 AM »
So, in my game I made some instructors to clear crimes of clans. And I couldn't find how to do this. Also they don't make deleting traits cheaper (20 parchment). So in the end they're useless. Please help explain

Re: 1.0.0 How instructor profession work?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 09:31:34 AM »
I think the consensus is that the instructor tooltip is incorrect or there is a bug surrounding trait removal cost.

Removing traits currently requires 50 parchment and an instructor to be present.

Could be wrong on this.  I think that you have to punish the clan first and then the instructor can also help clear the negative attitude penalty after the punishment. 

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 11:53:55 AM »
So I had a punished clan and instructor can't do anything about it. I can only remove traits for 50 parchment and punished is not a trait.

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 02:29:53 PM »
I have had no problem removing both crimes and traits. If you have an instructor and the parchment you just right click the symbol in question and it disappears. I'm not so sure I like this ability. If the AI were more brutal I think it would be great in the end game.