If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: Moderation Policy  (Read 212 times)

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
Moderation Policy
« on: December 11, 2018, 09:01:58 AM »
I'm a firm believer in the free exchange of ideas, so any statement, question, or argument made in good faith is not only allowed here but welcomed. That said, personal attacks against others (whether forum members, developers, or individuals outside our community) are not acceptable and will be removed. "The game balance sucks" is allowed. "The developers are stupid" is not.

Offenders will be given a warning, and after a second infraction the forum admins will issue a 1-week ban. Should a 3rd offense occur the ban will be made permanent.

So, yeah, pretty simple: feel free to be critical, but don't be mean. Please use the forum reporting feature to bring to our attention to any violations of this policy, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding it.

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at contact@conifergames.com. Thanks for your support!