If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: Access to private beta forum sections ? Bug reports  (Read 158 times)

Access to private beta forum sections ? Bug reports
« on: January 12, 2019, 12:28:21 PM »
First part is self-explanatory, second part:

Game crashes if you create a new game multiple (4+) times in a row:

https://imgur.com/a/YPMbhzQ

Trying to turn your camp into a kingdom. This happened to me in my run just now, but reloading the autosave and going again made it progress just fine!

Loading a new game resets all your tutorial tips again
When not able to train at your camp (happens frequently), you have to click the Settlement, click skip, exit the Settlement, then click Finish turn
  • Shouldn't have to close the Settlement menu to finish my turn
  • I don't like having to tell the settlement to skip training, so that I can finish my turn. I can see why its valuable, but its a bit meh

Certain things are unclear. It wasn't clear to me if V2 pastures/mines would still deplete the underlying resource. Text says they do, but they don't ?

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
Re: Access to private beta forum sections ? Bug reports
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 12:30:47 PM »
Thanks Yiannis!

Some of the things you've mentioned are already fixed and will be in the next version, and some of the others are coming soon.

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at contact@conifergames.com. Thanks for your support!