If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: Is it still possible to order a physical copy?  (Read 487 times)

Is it still possible to order a physical copy?
« on: December 15, 2018, 09:06:51 PM »
I found out about At The Gates from the RPS article, but unfortunately it seems I barely missed the opportunity to preorder a boxed copy from the old website. Am I out of luck?

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
Re: Is it still possible to order a physical copy?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 02:41:06 PM »
I'm afraid so, but glad to hear you're interested in the game! We'll have a $35 version of the game available through our website that will include a strategy guide/designer notes, but that's obviously not quite the same thing.

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at contact@conifergames.com. Thanks for your support!

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 03:53:39 PM »
Oh, that's unfortunate. I strongly dislike buying games digital-only, so I guess I'll pass.

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 11:40:42 AM »
Sorry to hear that, but I understand.

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at contact@conifergames.com. Thanks for your support!

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 02:13:53 AM »
Don't worry Jon. I'll gladly purchase a few copies of the game to some friends to make up for the loss. Just because you have an apartment in Sthlm. And also because Civ 5 is the best game in the Civ series. Plus I'm always trying to support Indies! :D 

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 12:58:08 PM »
Thank you for your kind words and your support! And yes it's quite expensive here. :P

- Jon