If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: Is there still a chance to get into the game pre-release?  (Read 553 times)

Is there still a chance to get into the game pre-release?
« on: December 11, 2018, 03:28:48 PM »
Hello guys, congrats on the release date announcement! I've been following this project on and off and had been contemplating buying into the alpha previously, interested also in doing some videos on Youtube for the game. Sadly I have no Paypal or creditcard so I've been putting it off, and if that opportunity is now gone I'll have to wait for the Steam release so I do have a valid payment option. But I'd like to maybe do some videos before release too if such things are allowed, and I could scrounge up some help with the creditcard stuff if need be.

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
Re: Is there still a chance to get into the game pre-release?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 09:14:49 AM »
There is no longer an official way of getting access to the game until the 23rd, but send me an email and we'll see if we can find a work-around.

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at contact@conifergames.com. Thanks for your support!