If you've contributed via Kickstarter/PayPal/Humble at a level where you're entitled to private alpha test access or a Supporter badge please send Jon Shafer a private message with your email address.

Author Topic: Welcome to the New Forums!  (Read 374 times)

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
    • View Profile
    • Jon Shafer on Design
Welcome to the New Forums!
« on: December 11, 2018, 08:55:44 AM »
Welcome to the new Conifer and At the Gates forums!

Along with the website and a lot of stuff related to the game we've decided to give the forums a facelift (there now even a mobile version!). Unfortunately I'm a game developer rather than a web developer and the database of old posts got corrupted in the process. I'll take a look at some point and see anything can be recovered, but no promises - my priority at this point is finishing up the game.

The forum is split up into two sections, one for game-specific talk, one for general (off topic) chat. There's also a forum for the private beta test, and when the game is released I'll add another section for reporting bugs and receiving help with technical issues.

Please take a minute to read the forum moderation policy. It's really short, I promise.

Thanks again for visiting, and feel free to start a new thread to discuss the game or ask questions!

- Jon
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 11:51:04 AM by Jon Shafer »
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at contact@conifergames.com. Thanks for your support!