Author Topic: This Looks Somewhat Familiar  (Read 13523 times)

This Looks Somewhat Familiar
« on: September 23, 2016, 08:57:31 AM »
This is apparently a "strategic view" mode or view in the new Civilization 6.
http://i.imgur.com/udNh0ID.jpg
Steam
Wndows 7 Professional 64 Bit
English
Intel Core i7-4790 @ 3.60 GHZ
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (EVGA)
1920 X 1080

Re: This Looks Somewhat Familiar
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 07:37:13 PM »
Told ya'll he was a con artist.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 11:44:56 PM »
Told ya'll he was a con artist.

Since he had his view first, wouldn't Firaxis be the con artists?   :P
  • Steam
  • Surface Pro 3 - Windows 10
  • Intel i5
  • 4 GB RAM

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 07:34:05 PM »
Pretty sure taking $100k from investors, working on other projects, using fake or occupational non-restricting injuries as excuses, continuously ignoring said investors, and then showing up after a year with a couple of water color pictures of goofy leaders is more of a con.

Also, this is based on my previously state assumption that he's working on Civ 6. Isn't it funny that he's been MIA (er, dealing with broken ribs and flimsy mental problems) during the entire development process?

Where are Kay and Jonathan? Why can't they post on this board or on the Kickstarter page?

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 02:42:46 AM »
Also, this is based on my previously state assumption that he's working on Civ 6. Isn't it funny that he's been MIA (er, dealing with broken ribs and flimsy mental problems) during the entire development process?

Compare Civ5 to Civ6.  Are you REALLY going to make the claim it's the same lead designer on both of them?   :o
  • Steam
  • Intel i5
  • 4 GB RAM

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 07:51:22 PM »
Uh, yeah. There' s nothing really changing. Civ6 is pretty much a Civ5 reboot - which was a CivRev reboot. You ding dongs just keep buying the games for the pretty colors. And in the ATG case, the pretty water colors.

Once again, isn't Jon's radio silence during the development process at least suspect? Where's the (re)updated schedule he promised back in August? Where's the communications manager he was going to hire? How long does it take to work on tribe traits?

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 12:54:34 AM »
There' s nothing really changing.

This one sentence proves you know nothing and are merely trolling.
  • Steam
  • Intel i5
  • 4 GB RAM

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 07:39:35 PM »
Other than altering worker actions (consumption?), making city tile improvements more complicated (better?), and completely abandoning the cartographic feel that made previous civs, what is really changing?

"This one sentence proves you know nothing and are merely trolling."

Then say something.

Your post seems more useless than mine, which is probably a reoccurring theme in your life.