Author Topic: client download problems  (Read 2034 times)

client download problems
« on: July 25, 2015, 02:42:37 PM »
hello recently I purchased this game but I cant find where I can download client help me pls!

Re: client download problems
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 10:34:21 PM »
I got it off Humble and they sent me an E-mail with a link to a download page as well as a Steam key (both worked). It needs to be a purchase at the $50 tier to get access to the Alpha, though.

That's about all I can say off the bat - good luck.
  • Running Through Humble (might switch to Steam)
  • OSX 10.10.2
  • System Language English
  • Mac Book Pro 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
  • Screen Resolution: 1920*1080 (External Monitor)

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 01:49:59 PM »
yep already have client . launched game few times. played maybe 4 hour but then I got crash when my scout searched abounded village , after that I got instant crashes when I trying to run this game in steam in says that windows will close this program in case of error.

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 08:02:27 AM »
You should send a PM here on the forums to Jon Shafer with "Test Group Approved" in the title and then you'll get invited to the private test boards where you can get some help on this - as you can see, the main boards are overrun with spam.

I too had crashes from checking the abandoned villages, but not with those issues (and that crash was fixed for me with the 20.5 version released a few days ago).

Anyway, good luck and I hope this can get sorted out.

Edit - actually, looks like a lot of the spam was excised, but still....you should get on the test group forums.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 11:46:08 AM by Tohibii »
  • Running Through Humble (might switch to Steam)
  • OSX 10.10.2
  • System Language English
  • Mac Book Pro 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB
  • Screen Resolution: 1920*1080 (External Monitor)

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 09:48:21 AM »
Yeah, I think v20.5 has cleared up the nastiest of the issues that people were running into. Pretty sure it was a silly bug related to the screen being dimmed when a popup would appear, of all things...

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at [Contact@ConiferGames.com]. Thanks for your support!