Author Topic: Private forum.  (Read 4851 times)

Private forum.
« on: February 20, 2015, 12:25:46 AM »
Hello there. I just recently bought the early access of the game and wanted to join in the discussion of the game. But it looks like a lot of people are talking about a private forum for mechanical related stuff. I haven't recieved any email detailing this, so I was wondering if it's ok to come with mechanical suggestions here, or if there's some sort of process I can go through to get access to the "secret lair"? :P

Re: Private forum.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 04:29:50 AM »
You should shoot off a quick private forum message to Jon so that he can add you to the test group sub-forum.

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 07:40:09 PM »
Hello there. I just recently bought the early access of the game and wanted to join in the discussion of the game. But it looks like a lot of people are talking about a private forum for mechanical related stuff. I haven't recieved any email detailing this, so I was wondering if it's ok to come with mechanical suggestions here, or if there's some sort of process I can go through to get access to the "secret lair"? :P

For now I do ask that we keep playtest feedback and discussion inside the private forums (I've explained why both here on the forums and elsewhere, in case anyone reading this is wondering what our rationale is).

As for getting access to the private area, if you mouse over the (Re) Play Group Game button in the main menu it'll tell you what to do. There were also instructions provided elsewhere in the game, but it was part of the "Welcome to AtG!" popups, and I know it's easy for one's eyes to glaze over after the first few thousand words I throw at you. ;)

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at [Contact@ConiferGames.com]. Thanks for your support!

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 11:02:23 PM »

For now I do ask that we keep playtest feedback and discussion inside the private forums (I've explained why both here on the forums and elsewhere, in case anyone reading this is wondering what our rationale is).

As for getting access to the private area, if you mouse over the (Re) Play Group Game button in the main menu it'll tell you what to do. There were also instructions provided elsewhere in the game, but it was part of the "Welcome to AtG!" popups, and I know it's easy for one's eyes to glaze over after the first few thousand words I throw at you. ;)

- Jon

Arh... Don't be nice about it. Now I feel guilty for not reading it! ;)

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 01:55:06 AM »
im messaged Jon, no access zet.

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 03:23:25 AM »
Hi Guys,

I messaged Jon almost two months ago, still have no access to the private forum.

I understand Jon is having some really tough times right now with all the pressure. So maybe the admins could have grant us the access to the private forum (it was one of the reasons why I decided to support the Early Access game)?

Thanks,
Piotr

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 12:02:07 PM »
Wait a bit, i got approved by admin. Maybe pm him even?

What pressure and tough time? What problems?
Can we help somehow?

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2016, 02:51:27 PM »
If there's anyone else who purchased the beta access and doesn't have access to the private sub-forum, please send me a personal message. If you could include your proof of purchase with that (or else send it to challenges@conifergames.com), it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks, guys, your patronage is much appreciated.

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 06:55:05 AM »
Hello,

I'm waiting to have access to the private sub-forum. I already sent emails to Jon Shafer, MadMatt, and challenges@conifergames.com.

Thanks!