Author Topic: Progress Updates  (Read 25923 times)

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
Re: Progress Updates
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2015, 01:44:05 PM »
I was recently a featured guest for the Game Designer's Vault, a site dedicated to the discipline and game development generally. My bio page there includes a brief career recap along with recommendations for design-related blogs and podcasts I've found informative. If you're a current/aspiring game designer or simply interested in the craft I definitely recommend stopping by the site and checking out all the other great content it has to offer.

- Jon
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at [Contact@ConiferGames.com]. Thanks for your support!

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
October 27 Update Script for Building & Deploying New Versions
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2015, 06:51:15 PM »
October 27 Update

Finished writing a script which automates the process of building and deployment of new game versions - what used to be 19 tedious and error-prone steps now only requires a single click!
If you have any questions, please send me a private message here on the forums or an email at [Contact@ConiferGames.com]. Thanks for your support!

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
November 4 Update Updated Schedule Coming Soon
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2015, 06:02:00 PM »
November 4 Update

We've been busy getting a complete, finalized project schedule nailed down over the past couple weeks, and should have it ready to go to the presses soon. As such, the next big project update which will detail exactly that should be posted next week, so stay tuned!

- Jon

Jon Shafer

• Lord of the Forest
November 24 Update Project Roadmap & Release Date
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 08:58:36 AM »
November 24 Update

The long-awaited project roadmap update has been posted - and includes a release date!

- Jon